Serving Others with All We Have
Scripture reference: Mark 10:42-45
42 And Jesus called them to him and said to them, “You know that those who are considered rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. 43 But it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, 44 and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- We are all CALLED to serve.
John 13:14-15; 2 Timothy 1:9
- We are COMMANDED to serve.
- We are COUNTED on to serve.
1 Corinthians 12:18
THE SERVANT CHALLENGE:
- Be READY when you’re NEEDED. Galatians 6:10
- Be RESOURCEFUL with what you HAVE. Ephesians 2:10; 3:20
- Be RELENTLESS in your EFFORT. 3:23; Ecclesiastes 9:10