HEROES OF THE FAITH
“Samson – Failure and Forgiveness”
Scripture reference: Judges 16:28-30
28 Then Samson called to the Lord and said, “O Lord God, please remember me and please strengthen me only this once, O God, that I may be avenged on the Philistines for my two eyes.” 29 And Samson grasped the two middle pillars on which the house rested, and he leaned his weight against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other. 30 And Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines.” Then he bowed with all his strength, and the house fell upon the lords and upon all the people who were in it. So the dead whom he killed at his death were more than those whom he had killed during his life.
- No one is INNOCENT or IMMUNE when it comes to sin.
- Sin carries a HIGH PRICE!
- It will take us farther than we want to go.
- It will hold us longer than we want to stay.
- Our spiritual PROGRESSION is affected
by our human PRIORITIES.
- HOLINESS or HAPPINESS?
- God’s PURPOSE will always PREVAIL.