The Power of Love
Scripture Reference: 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
1. Love is ROOTED in our RELATIONSHIP with Christ.
• It’s ESSENTIAL 1 John 4:8
• It’s SACRIFICIAL 1 John 3:16
• It’s POWERFUL 1 John 4:18
2. Love is RADICAL because of our RELATIONSHIP with Christ.
1. Love JESUS through WORSHIP.
2. Love BELIEVERS through FELLOWSHIP
3. Love the LOST through EVANGELISM
1 Peter 3:15