Reclaiming Our Character
Scripture Reference: Philippians 4:5-7
Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus
Debunking Three Lies That Lead to Anxiety:
- INSECURITY 4:16; Mat. 6:25-26
- HELPLESSNESS Psalm 27:5; 18:32
- ISOLATION Psalm 139:7-10; Mat. 28:20
- SECURE your FOUNDATION upon Him. Isaiah 33:6; 1 Cor. 3:11; Acts 4:12
- SET your FOCUS on Him.
Matthew 6:33; 2 Cor. 4:16-18
- Choose to REMAIN CONTENT
- Choose to REJOICE CONSISTENTLY
- SPEAK FREQUENTLY with Him.
1 Peter 5:7; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18