SURVIVE + THRIVE: JOY
Scripture reference: Philippians 4:4-7
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- Joy is not EXTERNALLY MOTIVATED, it is INTERNALLY GENERATED.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Rejoicing is a REAL RESPONSE because of a REAL RELATIONSHIP.
- There is always a REASON to be JOYFUL!
The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
- Rejoicing is a CHOICE we make every day.
- Remember WHO God is.
- Remember WHERE God is
- Remember WHAT God has done for you.