With Lisa & Jeff Harden’s move out of state, Amanda Kingry will be moving into the Financial Secretary position. This leaves the Church Secretary position to be filled.
Our Personnel Committee is accepting applications and resumes to fill this position. Please pass on to anyone that you feel may be interested. An application can be found by clicking this link, HFBC Employment Application, and then should be sent via e-mail, or to the physical address below:
Hampton First Baptist Church
85 McDonough Street
Hampton, GA 30228
Hampton First Baptist Church is seeking a Worship Pastor to lead in planning, conducting, and presenting a comprehensive music program that will build the body of Christ and draw people to worship God. Full-time is preferred.
- Well-organized and disciplined worship leader
- Adept in both instrumental and vocal music
- Experienced in technology, such as ProPresenter, MediaShout, etc., as well as digital soundboards
- Comfortable in leading a multigenerational congregation with a blended worship style
- Music degree preferred
- Lead, supervise and/or direct all aspects of the music ministry including adult choir, praise band, and instrumental & vocal ensembles. Assist both the children’s choir and Academy’s music director, as needed
- Collaborate with Senior Pastor and worship team in the design and implementation of weekly worship services
- Supervise the media ministry and team, which includes videography, sound system, and technology
- Communicate effectively with worship team volunteers
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Other pastoral responsibilities as directed by the Senior Pastor
Hampton First Baptist Church is a multigenerational fellowship of believers seeking genuine corporate worship. Our mission is to seek Christ in all we do, serve others with all we have and to share the truth with all people. Our worship environment is relaxed and welcoming to our members, visitors and community. Worship is expressed both freely and reverently with God being the focus of our attention, not those who lead.
Comfortably south of Atlanta, Hampton enjoys the benefits of a small town atmosphere. We are a growing community working towards retaining our small town atmosphere, while moving forward into our future. Home to Atlanta Motor Speedway, located 1.5 miles from downtown, Hampton becomes home-away-from home for thousands of NASCAR fans every year. Hampton is truly a great place to reside.
The members of Hampton First Baptist Church seek to demonstrate a servant’s heart and foster relationships in our community by participating in service projects, ministry at Atlanta Motor Speedway (Raceway Ministries), and other local events.
Visit www.hamptonga.gov for points of interest and additional information about Hampton, Georgia.
Visit www.hamptonfbc.org for additional information about Hampton First Baptist Church, as well as our Facebook page to view our services and pictures of our current activities.
If interested, please submit your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org