Living in Thanks Giving
Scripture reference: Philippians 4:10-13
10 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
- Remember that there are PEOPLE who care.
“…you were concerned…” v.10
- Be more concerned about the POSITION of others than your own.
“I am not saying this because I am in need…” v.11
- Don’t let your current PROBLEM overshadow the big PICTURE.
“I have learned the secret…” v.12
- Things could always be WORSE.
- There are OTHERS struggling like you.
- This is not our HOME!