|PRAYER: Why Pray?Scripture Reference: Psalm 86
Definition of Prayer: God’s given method through which we intimately communicate with Him, humbling ourselves
1. We pray because we DESPERATELY need His MERCY. vs.1-7
2. We pray because we face CIRCUMSTANCES that are far beyond our ABILITY to CHANGE. vs..8-10
3. We pray because we SENSE personal INADEQUACY. vs.11-13
4. We pray because we live in OVERWHELMINGLY UNGODLY times. vs.14-17
1st Steps of Prayer:
· DISCOVER your absolute need for Him!
· DELIGHT in His Word each day!
· DREAM of what He can do!