A Whole New Way of Thinking
Scripture Reference: 1 Samuel 12:23
Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by ceasing to pray for you, and I will instruct you in the good and the right way.
Rebooting Prayer :
- Prayer ALIGNS our heart with His. (Luke 22:42; Psalm 37:4)
- Prayer AFFECTS our daily living.
- We begin to SEE things differently (1 John 1:9; Eph1:18-19)
- We begin to LIVE more courageously (1 Timothy 4:8; Matthew 26:4)
- We begin to CARE more deeply (2 Timothy 2:1; Galatians 6:2)
Scripture Reference: Colossians 4:2-4
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison—that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak.