Scripture reference: Ephesians 4:11-16
11 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds[c] and teachers, 12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, 14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. 15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
- Being connected MATTERS to GOD.
- God is RELATIONAL, so He VALUES RELATIONSHIPS.
Psalm 95:7; Gen. 2:18
- We were CREATED for CONNECTION.
- Being connected MAKES a DIFFERENCE.
- LIFE works BETTER when we are connected.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Galatians 6:10
- When connected together, we can CHANGE the WORLD.