Scripture reference: Psalm 63:1-5
1 You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you;I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. 2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. 3 Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.4 I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. 5 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
An Upward Connected Person Has:
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Jesus. 1
- A DESIRE for MORE of Jesus. 1
- An AWARENESS of His PRESENCE. 2
- An EXPRESSIVE OVERFLOW of gratitude. 3-4
- A DEEP CONTENTMENT in Him. 5
3 Ways to Connect Upwards:
- IDENTIFY and DEAL with COMPROMISE in your life.
2 Cor. 13:5;Psalm 139:23-24
- COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION.
1 Thessalonians 5:17; Psalm 25:4-5
- Make the TIME to KNOW Him through His WORD.