Lisa Harden will be moving into the Financial Secretary Position after Deborah Carter’s retirement. This leaves the Church Secretary Position to be filled.
Our Personnel Committee is accepting resumes to fill her position. Please pass on to anyone that you feel may be interested.
Please send resumes and completed HFBC Employment Application
Via mail or email to HFBCpersonnel@gmail.com
Hampton First Baptist Church
85 McDonough Street
Hampton, GA 30228
Church Secretary – Hampton First Baptist Church
Responsible to the Senior Pastor for performing general secretarial duties of the church.
- Serve as church receptionist.
- Keep general church files up to date, including membership software (Sunday School attendance)
- Type Sunday, Wednesday and special service bulletins.
- Type and distribute monthly newsletter.
- Serve as general secretary for Senior Pastor and all Associate Pastors/Ministry Dept Leaders (worship, students, children).
- Notify Deacons as family ministry needs arise. Keep Pastors, boards and prayer email updated.
- Perform committee secretarial work such as typing, mailing reminders, and making phone calls. Also maintain current committee member list.
- Keep official church calendar. Receive and handle all requests for scheduling church activities of the church.
- Keep social media accounts updated (online calendars, website, facebook).
- Be proficient with Servant Keeper, Publisher, Power Point, Word, Word Press, Outlook and Excel.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.